Friday, February 17, 2023

Blog Post 2/17/2023 – A Prayer to Start a Special Day

 

 

A Prayer to Start a Special Day

“God on high, source of all light, hear my morning prayer.  Turn my thoughts to what is good and guide me by the glow of Your Holy Spirit.  May my actions be those You want lived today.  I offer this pray through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever.”  Amen.     [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

My morning prayer today is THANK YOU GOD for my wife and best friend, 56 years ago today we meet in Center Valley, and my life was blessed and continues to be blessed.

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us.

 

May God Be Praised.

 





4 comments:

  1. George you certainly married up! All the best for health and happiness

    ReplyDelete

  2. A blessed man indeed, Deacon George!
    As ever, thanks to you both for your lived witness!
    Blessings / Peace.

    ReplyDelete