Friday, October 14, 2022

Blog Post 10/14/2022 - Today Pray with Me

 

 “Lord God, cleanse me from any evil or distracting thoughts, stir my heart to praise You.  Grant me singular focus to do Your Will today with reverence and love.  Hear my pleas, fill me with Your Grace that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.” 
            [Deacon Kelly]

 

“Come, Holy Spirit, [Come] fill my heart.  And kindle in me the fire of Your Divine love.  Send forth Your Spirit and I shall be created.  And You will renew the face of the earth.”

 

St. Francis de Sales offers us this insight about our spiritual life, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."

 

The time you waste on prayer is the best time of your day.

 

May God Be Blessed.





1 comment: