Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Blog Post 7/20/2022 – Why are so many, so anxious?

 

 

"Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace in the world."  [St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta]

The answer to our anxiety is to “… praise you, O God … [to] praise You.”  [Psalm 67]

 

 

And so we pray, “Lord God, cleanse me from any evil or distracting thoughts and stir my heart to praise You.  Grant me the strength to pray the Liturgy of the Hours with reverence and love.  Hear my pleas and fill me with Your Grace that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.”  [Deacon George Kelly]

 

May God Be Praised; May God Be Praised!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment