Thursday, July 21, 2022

Blog Post – 07/21/2022 – An insight into carrying the cross[es] we are asked to carry

 

“When I think upon my friends who thrive with cancer whether active or in remission on a daily basis, I’m reminded of what true perseverance looks like, she wrote, “When I think of those who lived beautifully but were ultimately taken, I think of the Stuart Scott quote, ‘You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live.’”  Marnie Schulenberg, [DeSales University Alumnae and ‘As The World Turns’ actress].  [MCall Article, 5/23/2022]

 

May Marine’s soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed rest in peace through Your mercy O Lord.  May Your perpetual light shine, Dear God, upon them; may her family and all families who have lost loved ones be healed.  Amen.

 

May God  Be Praised!





1 comment:

  1. Marnie’s light will shine forever ✨

    ReplyDelete