Wednesday, September 5, 2018


Today we remember and we celebrate Mother Teresa’s canonization, her life reminds us that every action can be a prayer, if we offer it to God.

"God speaks in the silence of the heart, and we listen. And then we speak to God from the fullness of our heart, and God listens. And this listening and this speaking is what prayer is meant to be."

Begin today [& every day] by praying the St. Francis de Sales’ – Direction of Intention prayer:
My God,
I give you this day.
I offer you, now,
all of the good
that I shall do
… and
I promise to accept,
for love of you,
all of the difficulty that I shall meet.
 Help me to conduct
myself during this day
In a manner pleasing to you.
Amen.

St. Teresa of Calcutta offered each day and each action to God, let’s try to do the same.

May God Be Praised!
                                               






No comments:

Post a Comment