Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Blog Post 10/10/2023 – Pray for Peace in the Middle East


Pray for Peace in the Middle East

Let us join with the prophet Isaiah and ask God to bring about peace in the Middle East, “They shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; one nation shall not raise the sword against another, nor shall they train for war again… let us walk in the light of the Lord.” 

“O God, bend my heart to follow Your will and allow my voice to praise Your Holy Name, cleanse me from any worthless, evil, or distracting thoughts.  Grant me Your grace that I may pray today with reverence, awe and love.  Listen to my supplication, hear my prayer, and answer me.  Guide me with Your Spirit that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.”  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, bring peace to the Middle East.

St. Francis of Assisi and St. Catherine of Siena intercede for peace in the Middle East.

 

May God Be Praised.

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment