Thursday, July 20, 2023

Blog Post 7/20/2023 - It is Well with My Soul

 


It is Well with My Soul

The Book of Job deals with the problem of the suffering of the innocent.  Job does not definitively answer the problem of the suffering of the innocent, but challenges readers to come to their own understanding. The song “It is Well with My Soul” presents a hope in the midst of pain and suffering.

 

The Academy Singers, the premier vocal group of Brentwood Academy, recently released this phenomenal rendition of “It Is Well with My Soul.”

https://aleteia.org/2023/07/13/it-is-well-with-my-soul-a-hymn-of-peace-born-from-tragedy/?utm_campaign=EM-EN-Newsletter-Daily-&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid&utm_term=20230714

After listening to this beautiful presentation of “It is Well with My Soul”, take 5 or ten minutes to thank God for being with you in your pain and sorry as well as in your joy and contentment.

 

May God Be Praised.

 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment