Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Blog Post 7/05/2023 – In Distress Pray Psalm 55:2-10




In Distress Pray Psalm 55:2-10



“O God, listen to my prayer, do not hide from my pleading, attend to me and reply; with my cares, I cannot rest.  I tremble at the shouts of the foe, at the cries of the wicked; for they bring down evil upon me.  They assail me with fury.  My heart is stricken within me, death’s terror is on me, trembling and fear fall upon me, and horror overwhelms me.

O that I had wings like a dove to fly away and be at rest.  So, I would escape far away and take refuge in the desert.  I would hasten to find a shelter from the raging wind, from the destructive storm, O Lord, and from their plotting tongues.”

In Distress and in Destress remember to go to the Lord.

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment