Monday, August 29, 2022

Blog Post 8/29/2022 – Pray to the Holy Spirit

 

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Lord God, cleanse me from any evil or distracting thoughts, stir my heart to praise You.  Grant me singular focus today to do Your Will with reverence and love.  Hear my pleas, fill me with Your Grace that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.

 

Remember what St. Francis de Sales taught us, "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God." Amen.

 


May God Be Praised!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment