Monday, August 22, 2022

Blog Post – 8/22/2022 – God’s Word


 

St. Irenaeus said, “Christ opened heaven for us in the manhood he assumed.”

“Who shall climb the mountain of the Lord?
Who shall stand in his holy place?
The man with clean hands and pure heart,
who desires not worthless things,
who has not sworn so as to deceive his neighbor.”  [Psalm 24]

 

God’s Word is alive, and it pierces our heart, more surely than a two-edged sword.  Allow God’s Word to guide your life, your actions and your attitudes, your entire way of living.

I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?” “Here I am,” I said; “send me!”

Reflect on where and to whom the Lord is sending you, then go with God’s Grace to do God’s Will.

May God Be Praised!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment