Saturday, April 16, 2022

Blog Post 4/16/2022 – Holy Saturday

 

Holy Saturday

 

 

“The Cross, the Tomb and the Resurrection of Christ are the source of all blessings, the gateway to all graces and the crucifixion reminds us that we are sinners, yet we are loved.  The resurrection expands that love to eternity.”  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

 

“O God, bend my heart to follow Your will and allow my voice to praise Your Holy Name, cleanse me from any worthless, evil, or distracting thoughts.  Grant me Your grace to pray today with reverence, awe and love.  Listen to my supplication, hear my prayer, and answer me.  Guide me with Your Spirit that I may shine forth Your Radiance to the world.”  [Dcn. George Kelly]

 

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, intercede for us.

St. Michael, ask God to help the Ukrainians.

May God Be Praised and your day be Blessed.

 

“God of Peace, ... you draw us together to witness the depth of your love for us. Allow that love now to intercede in the invasion of Ukraine. Rescue your children. Unite our family. End this war.”  Amen. [Tatyana Borodina]

 






1 comment: