Does the Dawn find you ready to welcome God?
Does Dusk find you thanking God for your day?
The disciples on the Road to Emmaus in Luke’s Gospel [24:21] were leaving town in sorrow after the cruel death of Jesus. “We were hoping he would be the one,” their hopes and their lives were in shambles, deeply sadden at the physical loss of Jesus. Distraught they left Jerusalem, their discipleship seemed to be for nothing.
Jesus come to them and opens their minds and their hearts to His Gospel message.
This Simon and Garfunkel song may provide us with insight into the healing of their souls, “Bridge over Troubled Water” listen because Jesus is our bridge over troubled waters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G-YQA_bsOU
Pray these excerpts from Psalm 119
“I call with all my heart; Lord, hear me, I will keep your commands; I call upon you, save me and I will do your will. I rise before dawn and cry for help, I hope in your word.
My eyes watch through the night to ponder your promise. In your love hear my voice, O Lord; give me life by your decrees…. But you, O Lord, are close….”
Today and for the rest of your days, with your whole heart, joyfully offer each sorrow, each trouble, each success and each joy to God.
May Your Day Be Blessed and May God Be Praised.


No comments:
Post a Comment