Saturday, March 4, 2023

Blog Post 3/04/2023 – Lord, I know You Walk with me.


 

Lord, I know You Walk with me.

 

 

 

 

Jon Nilson [April 05, 2021] wrote, “Before he died in November 2013, friends of John S. Dunne, C.S.C., gathered around his bedside. With him and for him, we prayed in words that he had composed for himself….”

 

“O Lord, go with me And be my guide, In my most need Be by my side:

If you are guiding me

I shall not want,

If you are guarding me

I shall not fear,

Though I am walking

In the valley of the shadow Of my dying,

You are walking with me, And when I am not

You will have taken me.”  [John S. Dunne: A theologian (and author) for our dark times, died in November 2013]

 

 

“I Shall not fear ….” 

 

May God Be Praised.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment