Thursday, November 8, 2018


  HEAVEN, HOME I COME

Lord, my God, home I come, open heavens gates.

Let me enter Your House, where your mercy waits.

My journey ended with You in heart and mind,

Eternity’s happiness is what I long to find.

(Refrain)
Heaven, Home I Come! Heaven, Home I come!

For You I long my God!  Heaven home I come!


I love You Lord my God, truly that I know.

My wife and children*still I love, but now I cannot show.

Earth’s burdens never more to bear, in heaven I adore!

Today, tomorrow, all are one, to praise You ever more.

(Refrain)

Father, guide me through the night, and greet me with Your light.

Grieve not for me on earth below, Heaven’s joy I know.

Someday together we will be do not ever doubt.

Life in God is beyond compare, no wonder did He spare.

(Refrain)

Jesus, Your great sacrifice, done once for all

Bore all our hardships, great and dearest Lord!

Disciples through God’s gift of His grace

Our longing now secure, our longing now secure

(Refrain)

[Ms. Beverly McDevitt and Deacon George Kelly]



May God Be Praised!







No comments:

Post a Comment