Wednesday, October 3, 2018


“On you I muse through the night for you have been my help; in the shadow of your wings I rejoice.  My soul clings to you; your right hand holds me fast.”  (Psalm 63)

Yesterday we celebrated the feast of the Holy Guardian Angles, today thank God for your Guardian Angel who is with you constantly, helping you find your way to the Kingdom of God.   

Spend a few minutes reflecting on Howard Thurman’s poem.
WHEN THE SONG OF THE ANGELS IS STILLED
When the Song of the Angels Is Stilled
When the song of the angels is stilled,
When the star in the sky is gone,
When the kings and the princes are home,
When the shepherds are back with their flocks,
The work of Christmas begins:
To find the lost,
To heal the broken,
To feed the hungry,
To release the prisoner,
To rebuild the nations,
To bring peace among people,
To make music in the heart.
Let the work of Christmas begin! Let’s begin it together!

May God Be Praised!




No comments:

Post a Comment